Monday, September 16, 2013

ART, THE EXPRESSION OF THE HEART.

ART, THE EXPRESSION OF THE HEART.
Please, Read My Older Posts right here at "My Art Studio."
There is important information to share.
This is an awesome painting that I have found in one of my books.
 I wish to share its beauty. I did NOT paint this oil painting.
My Poetry Corner is "Thanks for the Gift of Life."
I only accept Video-Chat with my family and dear friends in Skype.
Thank you so much for visiting My Online Pages!
Have a blessed time with the Lord and those you love!
Until we write again.
Poet Starry Dawn.

2 comments:

lynne said...

this is amazing! did you paint this?

Starry Dawn said...

Hi Lynne,
Thank you for reading my blogs,
and writing your heartfelt thoughts and comments!
Oh, no! I did not paint this
amazing painting. I wish I would.
This is an example of a beautiful artwork that I've wanted to share.
Now, I am doing colourful drawings
with pastel pencils and ink feathers. I make plans to paint flowers and other things on fabrics. Yet, I am still learning the craft and taking art lessons about that sort of ability.
I still hold many dreams in my heart of hearts, Lynne.
Welcome Aboard!
Starry.